Our birthday month is winding to a close. And so is the sharing of my boys’ birthday scrapbook albums!
In our house you only have birthday parties until you 10th birthday. After that you get to choose a fun activity and take a friend. This year Parker decided to take a friend to Sky Zone. So I used blue, orange, and black to mimic the look of their trampolines.
Super Simple Celebration Scrapbooks
Have you ever wanted to put together a simple way to document the birthdays in your life? With my class, Super Simple Celebration Scrapbooks I can show you how!
In this SELF PACED downloadable class you will receive:
- A step by step video showing how I document each birthday in my boys’ celebration scrapbooks.
- Full color PDF handout with tips and tricks for creating your own celebration album.
- A full walkthrough of each of my boys’ birthday scrapbook albums. Lots of birthday inspiration!
- A PicMonkey tutorial sharing how I create photo collages for my albums.
- Two digital 4×6 templates (PSD files)
- Bonus: a full color PDF with celebration photo suggestions.
Right now you can get this class at 50% off!