My March is filled with one birthday celebration after another. In the course of 15 days both of my boys and my husband celebrate their birthdays. It’s a busy busy time! So when it comes time to start the craziness again, I always take a minute to reflect on last year’s celebration, and to update my boys’ birthday scrapbooks!
This year my youngest decided on a party at Main Event. They ate pizza, played laser tag and arcade games. To pay a bit of homage to the laser tag portion I used skinny washi tape on a black background. I love how it turned out!
Super Simple Celebration Scrapbooks
Have you ever wanted to put together a simple way to document the birthdays in your life? With my class, Super Simple Celebration Scrapbooks I can show you how!
In this SELF PACED downloadable class you will receive:
- A step by step video showing how I document each birthday in my boys’ celebration scrapbooks.
- Full color PDF handout with tips and tricks for creating your own celebration album.
- A full walkthrough of each of my boys’ birthday scrapbook albums. Lots of birthday inspiration!
- A PicMonkey tutorial sharing how I create photo collages for my albums.
- Two digital 4×6 templates (PSD files)
- Bonus: a full color PDF with celebration photo suggestions.
Right now you can get this class at 50% off!