My personal March madness is coming to a close. With my oldest son’s birthday this weekend I figured I needed to update his birthday scrapbook. No time like the present.
For his 10th birthday we had a slumber party. To document that party I created a title page that looks like a collection of sleeping bags. It was a fun way to use up bright scraps. To create the look of pillows I cut small white rectangles and used pop dots to give them dimension.
Super Simple Celebration Scrapbooks
Have you ever wanted to put together a simple way to document the birthdays in your life? With my new class, Super Simple Celebration Scrapbooks I can show you how!
In this SELF PACED downloadable class you will receive:
- A step by step video showing how I document each birthday in my boys’ celebration scrapbooks.
- Full color PDF handout with tips and tricks for creating your own celebration album.
- A full walkthrough of each of my boys’ birthday scrapbook albums. Lots of birthday inspiration!
- A PicMonkey tutorial sharing how I create photo collages for my albums.
- Two digital 4×6 templates (PSD files)
- Bonus: a full color PDF with celebration photo suggestions.
You can get this class at 50% off through midnight Sunday 3/20/2016!