It’s that time of year again…my own personal March madness. In just a couple weeks all the males in my house have a birthday. So I figured it was time to update my son’s birthday scrapbook album.
I gotta say, I love having an super simple way to document my boys birthdays!
My youngest has a bit of a thing for Minions. So I tried to replicate a minion on my title page. I got the official stamp of approval from my little guy.
Super Simple Celebration Scrapbooks
Have you ever wanted to put together a simple way to document the birthdays in your life? With my new class, Super Simple Celebration Scrapbooks I can show you how!
In this SELF PACED downloadable class you will receive:
- A step by step video showing how I document each birthday in my boys’ celebration scrapbooks.
- Full color PDF handout with tips and tricks for creating your own celebration album.
- A full walkthrough of each of my boys’ birthday scrapbook albums. Lots of birthday inspiration!
- A PicMonkey tutorial sharing how I create photo collages for my albums.
- Two digital 4×6 templates (PSD files)
- Bonus: a full color PDF with celebration photo suggestions.
In honor of my boys birthdays I’m offering this class at 50% off for a limited time only!