We are back with the last post in the week long series on organizing your scrappy supplies, and your life, with Thirty-One products! And I’m tossing in a few deals while we are at it. Welcome to Day 6, the last day, in the 6 Days of Christmas!
Get Organized with a Your Way Rectangle
Before we get into the final deal of the week, let’s take a look at the awesome ways to use a Your Way Rectangle! I need about 10 of these for my craft room!
If you’ve got stamp sets coming out your ears you could use a Your Way Rectangle to store them, like Craft Storage Ideas did.
Craft Storage Ideas also uses a Your Way Rectangle to store your Cricut cartridges.
Sticker sets can also be stored in a Your Way Rectangle like this one found on Pinterest.
The Painted Crane keeps wood veneer, albums, and Sn@p supplies in hers. You can store anything in these babies!
You can also use a Your Way Rectangle to…
- store DVDs
- organize your closet
- organize your office
- store toys
- store books
- store towels
- organize your child’s room
- and so much more!
Shop & Save with the 6 Days of Christmas
Here’s how you take advantage of today’s deal!
- Follow this link to place a Thirty-One order with me.
- Check the event name at the top to be sure it says “6 Days of Christmas“.
- Place any order to receive today’s deal (product total, before tax and shipping).
- In addition to 10% off you can also take advantage of the December Specials (click Monthly Specials to see deals starting at only $5!)
- Enter your personal and credit card information. At this point you will need to enter the full amount into the payment box (I will go in manually and adjust your total to take 10% off your total).
- Orders will be submitted at the end of the 6 Days of Christmas (on Dec 7th) at which point your card will be charged the adjusted total.
Add a Your Way Rectangle to your order and get organized today!
Happy Shopping and Scrapping!