We are back with the next post in a week long series on organizing your scrappy supplies, and your life, with Thirty-One products! And I’m tossing in a few deals while we are at it. Welcome to Day 5 in the 6 Days of Christmas!
Get Organized with a Timeless Beauty Bag
Before we get into the deal of the day, let’s take a look at the awesome ways to use a Timeless Beauty Bag! This amazingly versatile bag is being discontinued at the end of the year, so if you want one you should snatch one up today!
My favorite idea I’ve seen is using the Timeless Beauty Bag as an activity center for kids. Just look at how cute this example is from The Eyes of a Boy!
Dabbling Momma does something similar but hangs hers in the car. Genius!
On Indulgy I saw one being used as a sewing kit. Totally adaptable to scrapbooking! I’m imagining one pocket filled with washi tape and the other filled with enamel dots. Yes please!
When I saw this picture from The Adventures of a Purse Consultant I was floored. I’ve got those little loom bands all over my house. I NEED to get one of these for my house!
You can also use a Timeless Beauty Bag for…
- snack bag for the car
- first aid kit
- make-up 🙂
- and so much more!
Shop & Save with the 6 Days of Christmas
Here’s how you take advantage of today’s deal!
- Follow this link to place a Thirty-One order with me.
- Check the event name at the top to be sure it says “6 Days of Christmas“.
- Place an order of $75 or more to receive today’s deal (product total, before tax and shipping).
- In addition to FREE $10 credit you can also take advantage of the December Specials (click Monthly Specials to see deals starting at only $5!)
- Enter your personal and credit card information. At this point you will need to enter the full amount into the payment box (I will go in manually and adjust your total to take $10 off your total).
- Orders will be submitted at the end of the 6 Days of Christmas (on Dec 7th) at which point your card will be charged the adjusted total.
Add a Timeless Beauty Bag to your order and get organized today!
Happy Shopping and Scrapping!