We are back with the next post in a week long series on organizing your scrappy supplies, and your life, with Thirty-One products! And I’m tossing in a few deals while we are at it. Welcome to Day 4 in the 6 Days of Christmas!
Get Organized with a Littles Carry-All Caddy
Before we get into the deal of the day, let’s take a look at the awesome ways to use a Littles Carry-All Caddy! This little beauty is one of my go to bags.
For the last couple of years I have used a Littles Carry-All Caddy to help with organizing my Project Life supplies.
On the A Little Bit of Sparkle Blog you can see how one might use a Littles Carry-All Caddy to organize her office supplies. It’s just so pretty! And it’s easily personalized!
Hey stamping friends, do you have a whole lot of markers? This photo on Instagram made me think of you! Littles Carry-All Caddy to save the day!
Do you like things even more organized? Do what Simply Being Kari did and use some Crystal Light containers to give your Littles Carry-All Caddy even more organization power.
I found this idea for embroidery thread on Pinterest. So very pretty…and handy!
Pinterest has ideas for knitters too. Especially those of you that like to knit socks or other small projects.
You can also use a Littles Carry-All Caddy for…
- hair ties
- tissue box and sanitizer caddy
- recipe to go kit
- teacher gift
- TV guide and remotes
- catch all for keys and coins
- locker caddy
- and so much more!
Shop & Save with the 6 Days of Christmas
Here’s how you take advantage of today’s deal!
- Follow this link to place a Thirty-One order with me.
- Check the event name at the top to be sure it says “6 Days of Christmas“.
- Place an order of $50 or more to receive today’s deal (product total, before tax and shipping).
- In addition to FREE embroidery on one item you can take advantage of the December Specials (click Monthly Specials to see deals starting at only $5!)
- Enter your personal and credit card information. At this point you will need to enter the full amount into the payment box (Your total will reflect the cost of your embroidery. I will go in manually and adjust your total so that the embroidery on one item is FREE).
- Orders will be submitted at the end of the 6 Days of Christmas (on Dec 7th) at which point your card will be charged the adjusted total.
Add a Littles Carry-All Caddy, or 5, to your order and get organized today!
Happy Shopping and Scrapping!