I’ve heard it time and again…How can I print 3×4 photos on a 4×6 print without using Photoshop? All you Project Lifers out there are searching for an easier way to print those pics. I’ve shown you before my process for using PSE to print photo templates but today I’ve got an even easier option for you! Plus it’s FREE. How’s that for awesome sauce?!!
Watch this video to see how you can use PicMonkey to create 3×4 photos on a 4×6 print to use in your Project Life.
- Go to www.PicMonkey.com
- Click ‘create a collage’
- In the left hand menu click ‘layouts’
- Click “Biggie Smalls” and select the first collage (1 large, 2 small)
- Change the proportions to 1800 x 1200 (click the lock to remove size restrictions if needed)
- Click the X to remove one of the small cells. Now you have two 3×4 spots ready for pictures
- In the left hand menu click ‘images’ and then ‘open photos’
- Navigate to your photo folders and select your images
- Drag and drop each image into the appropriate cell
- Move the image as needed to get the look you want
- You can save at this point or move into the editor to add text and effects
- Once your image is saved upload it to your favorite photo printer and print
No need for expensive programs! PicMonkey can do it all! You will be printing those 3×4 photos and adding them to your Project Life in no time!
PS Want more inspiring ideas for documenting your life? Sign up for inspiration in your inbox!