I stumbled across a post on Pinterest talking about 30 things your kids should know about you. I thought it was an amazing idea! And with the free downloadable digital images I just knew I had to turn it into a mini album. So I’m going to be playing along!
I plan to keep the scrapbook album super simple. It will by 8×8 and I will print it on Shutterfly, which means it’s going to be all digital. I plan to have a full 8×8 photo on one page and the other page will hold the title and journaling. Quick and easy is the name of the game.
Right now I’m just creating the pages. But when I’m ready to print the book I will be using this tutorial by my friend Melissa, of DigitalScrapbookingHQ.com, to help me upload full size digital layouts into Shutterfly.
Here’s the list of 20 random facts about me:
- I love orange.
- I can read a good book again and again.
- I love bread and cheese.
- I don’t love the outdoors.
- I don’t like the feel of hair on my neck.
- I often imagine the worst case scenario.
- Sleeping in is one of my favorite things.
- I don’t mind change.
- I have to eat M&Ms in twos, and in matching pairs.
- I typically don’t laugh out loud at TV or movies.
- I always feel better when my hair looks good.
- As a kid I hated my brown eyes, now I love them.
- I struggle with being a perfectionist.
- I wanted to be a fashion designer when I grew up.
- I would love to visit France, and just eat day and night.
- I hate being late.
- I can handle most bugs, but wasps freak me out.
- I am an introvert.
- I have to have cold air blowing on my face in the car.
- I feel so incredibly blessed with this life God gave me.
I’m really looking forward to working on these pages! I’ll be working on them over time, and not rushing the process. But rest assured, as I complete each page I will share it with you.
Fun tidbit…as I was writing this post my oldest was reading over my shoulder. Every once and awhile he would ask with shock about one of the random facts. We had several conversations just in the time it took me to type out my list. That just goes to show you that this stuff is important!
Want to play along? You can blog 20 random facts about yourself and link us up in the comments!
OR just leave a comment telling us 5 random things about you!