It’s no secret that I’m a fan of all things Lain Ehmann, but my absolute favorite class of hers is LOAD (Layout a Day). Every year I anxiously await for February 1st and the inspiration that will come rolling in to my inbox. I work diligently to get a whole mess of layouts complete during one month. I don’t always manage to make a layout every single day, but I get so much done that I never worry about not completing 28. And Lain gives so many inspiring prompts that I have ideas galore just rolling around in my head. And this year I can’t wait to Scrap Happier!
Never tried LOAD before? Here’s what you get:
- 28 days of brand-new video prompts and lessons, guaranteed to bust you out of any scrapbooking rut, bring a smile to your face, and make your hair shine!
- Exclusive message board for LOAD members only where you can connect and chat with the coolest scrappers on the Web!
- Private gallery for our members where you share your daily creations, win prizes, and strut your stuff!
- Insiders-only interview with Gretchen Rubin, best-selling author of The Happiness Project. Listen as she shares her secrets on living a happier life (and why scrapbookers have a jumpstart on the ordinary people)
- Random surPRIZES, Hugh sightings, and fun for all!
But you have to hurry because SPACE IS LIMITED! To Preserve the Intimate and Personal Atmosphere of This Event, Participation Is Capped! And those seats are going fast!