Some Fun News!

I’ve got two exciting things to share today! First up, in just over a month I will be running my well loved class Your Life…Inspired. In this class you will learn how inspiring your life really is! For two weeks you will receive daily inspirational emails including 5 actionable prompts and 5 layouts along with process videos! Registration for this inspiring class is now open!

And because of my next little bit of exciting news, for a limited time you can get $10 off the cost of the class using the coupon code PROJECTLIFE. But you have to hurry! This code expires at midnight Christmas Eve. Perfect little gift for yourself, don’t you think??

And now for another bit of exciting news! Every year BeckyHiggins.com runs a contest called 12 videos of Christmas. And they picked my video!! A special version of Call Me Maybe, project life style! Check it out!

Thanks for stopping by! Want more Scrap Inspired inspiration? Sign up for my email list and receive a FREE pdf with 40 sources of inspiration you never thought of!

Monica Signature

1. Posted December 14, 2012 at 7:50 am | Permalink

Congrats on the awesomely fun video! I’m behind right now on PL due to a happy surprise pregnancy and gross morning sickness with it, but I’ll catch up and I think I’m going digi style next year!!

• Posted December 14, 2012 at 8:56 am | Permalink

Thanks so much Rebekah! Glad you enjoyed it! And I’m a bit behind on PL right now as well. Such is life. :) Congrats on the pregnancy!!

2. Tiffany
    Posted December 14, 2012 at 8:21 am | Permalink

Hey Monica! Loved you video! I would love to know the name of the clear stamps you used? Been looking for some like that!

3. Posted December 14, 2012 at 10:59 am | Permalink

Awesome video, congrats :)

4. Kris
    Posted December 14, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

I LOVED YOUR VIDEO!!! Seriously. You are a rock star!!!

• Posted December 14, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

Thanks Kris! That’s so sweet of you to say!

5. Posted December 14, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

Great video! It’s totally got me wanting to get in my craft room and just pump out some Project Life pages! I have just started with it and love it! I’m dropping by from Becky’s blog and so glad to have found yours! Thanks for sharing!

• Posted December 14, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much Jessica! Glad you came by to say hi!

6. Posted December 14, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Permalink

Love it! Congratulations! :)

7. Sharmon
    Posted December 15, 2012 at 12:04 am | Permalink

Loved this video as much as the first one!….makes me want to try PL again ….the first time was an epic fail!

• Posted December 15, 2012 at 7:17 am | Permalink

Awww Thanks Sharmon! I’ve loved PL, but it can be so easy to fall behind! (currently a month behind over here :) )

8. Posted December 15, 2012 at 6:51 am | Permalink

So awesome Monica! Congrats!!!

9. Posted December 15, 2012 at 6:59 am | Permalink

Your video made me smile bigtime – adorable! Congrats!!

10. Posted December 15, 2012 at 10:44 am | Permalink

Oh Monica, it was so very cute, I watched it twice! Congrats on being chosen! Awesome!

11. Posted December 15, 2012 at 11:17 pm | Permalink

Hi Monika, just wanted to drop by to tell you how much I loved your video, absolutely brightened my day! Also loving your December Daily; waiting for the same album to arrive (but not for this year, plan on tackling a previous year that I had taken notes for and never completed).

• Posted December 16, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Permalink

I’m so glad you liked it Sue! Thanks so much!

12. Posted December 15, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Permalink

Agh sorry, I spelt your name wrong Monica

13. Posted December 16, 2012 at 2:54 am | Permalink

great video… thanks for sharing

14. Janet K
    Posted December 16, 2012 at 8:26 am | Permalink

Great video Monica- I was SUPER excited when I saw your name appear on Becky’s blog. I tried to comment on there-but for some reason I can’t. I have tried many things, but can’t comment on her blog. But anyhoo- you did a GREAT job on the video- too cute. I also just downloaded your Washi tape class- GREAT job on that too. And now, with that AWESOME $10 off, I just signed up for your next class. I love having inspiration thru the winter months-and I think this will be perfect. Thanks for your videos- I really enjoy them.
    Warm smiles ~ Janet
    P.S. Are you doing LOAD 2013 in February with Lain?

• Posted December 16, 2012 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

Thanks Janet! Glad to have you in class! And, of course I’m doing LOAD. :)

15. Em
    Posted December 17, 2012 at 5:17 pm | Permalink

Your Project Life Christmas video is really, really awesome. So much fun to watch. I hope it was such as much fun to create. :)

16. Posted December 18, 2012 at 1:52 am | Permalink

WOW Monica ! this is fabulous…what a clever idea to put your video to that song…no one Becky H and team picked yours :) So excited for you. Congrats !

17. Posted December 20, 2012 at 2:56 am | Permalink

Love this video!
    I just started PL and I feel exactly like this :) especially today when I´m just sitting around waiting for the mailman who will deliver my first core kit and other PL-stuff! *Yeeey!!*
    Have an awesome holiday <3

• Posted December 20, 2012 at 8:06 am | Permalink

Thanks so much! Hopefully that mailman will deliver you some happy PL mail very soon! :)

One Trackback

• By December Daily 2012 {Day 14} on December 15, 2012 at 3:30 pm

[...] even though it was an exciting day, I was feeling a bit under the weather. In addition I was struck in horror by the events of the [...]