December Daily 2012 {Day 7-9} and a Process Video

My weekend was packed full of stuff! I barely got a moment to sit down and take a breath, which meant I didn’t get any December Daily blogged. I got it done, just not blogged. I decided breathing was more important. πŸ™‚ So here is a big catch up post as well as a video where I show my process for creating my December Daily each day!

My Dad returned home Friday from a stint in a skilled nursing unit. I got the chance to watch him for the evening. Love time with my Daddy! But it also meant a quick run through Chick-fil-a for my family’s dinner while I was gone. πŸ™‚

My husband’s work does a Kids Christmas party every year complete with crafts, food and Santa. I was unable to go because of attending a memorial service so my husband was tasked with taking pictures. He got pictures of the boys with Santa, phew but forgot to take any other pictures of my younger son. πŸ™‚ And since I wasn’t there I’m going to need my husband to write in the journaling. Haven’t done that yet, but I’ll get him on that soon!

My son has been chosen to portray Joseph each Sunday of Advent in a little vignette of the Christmas story. Love watching his excitement about participating in the story of Jesus’s birth!

And now for a quick video! I just wanted to share a bit about my process of creating a December Daily spread. Because I’m going hybrid this year you will also see my process for editing my photos and using Ali Edward’s digital templates and overlays in PSE.

Want to see more of my December Daily? See a complete list of postsΒ here.

This entry was posted in Mini Album and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted December 10, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Permalink

Fun, cute pages and love the close up of your son as Joseph – lovely!

• Posted December 10, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much Melissa!

2. Amanda A
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Permalink

Looks good!

3. Posted December 10, 2012 at 5:33 pm | Permalink

This is coming along great. Your video was wonderful.

• Posted December 10, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much Laura! I’m glad you liked it!

4. Ruby
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Permalink

Awesome video, learned a few new things. Thanks for sharing!

5. Posted December 15, 2012 at 10:15 am | Permalink

Thanks for sharing your process Monica. I love how simple your DD is! I am really struggling with mine this year. I chose a style which is too involved on a daily basis and now that I am working a ton outside the home, I haven’t the same amount of time to create as previous years. Live and learn! Next year I will adopt a more simple style!!

• Posted December 15, 2012 at 11:41 am | Permalink

Simple has really helped me keep up that’s year, that’s for sure! Hope you find time to make it work. πŸ™‚

6. Posted December 20, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Permalink

love your Dec. Daily album you are doing a great job. Thanks for the video!

• Posted December 22, 2012 at 9:44 am | Permalink

Thanks so much Dani! Glad you enjoyed it!

One Trackback

• By December Daily 2012 {Day 10} on December 11, 2012 at 8:57 am

[…] Classes « December Daily 2012 {Day 7-9} and a Process Video December 11, […]