December Daily 2012 {Day 6}

Today my oldest had a field trip at a local shopping area with a children’s theater. I wasn’t chosen to go along, but my neighbor and I went to meet the kids for lunch.

I love how even activities that aren’t all that Christmasy, like field trips, still look that way because of the decorations!

Took lots of pictures for the hour I was with the kids, so I needed a template with lots of spots! Just noticed that I forgot to add in the white lines between photos, oh well, embracing imperfection over here. 🙂

While waiting for the play to start we walked around the shopping area visiting the Crayola store, the toy store, the fudge shop, and even popping in to say hello to Santa. Such a fun field trip!

Making all the kids wear matching shirts for field trips is great for keeping track of the children. But it’s also great for scrapping Mamas! 😉

Ok ladies, here’s the thing…I know that you don’t really like pictures of yourself. You feel like you need to lose a few pounds, or you hair is a mess, or you don’t like your clothes. But I’m here to tell you that you are beautiful just the way you are! And your family WANTS to see you in their albums. I’m going to put a challenge out there. At least 4 times during December Daily include a photo of yourself! It doesn’t have to be an enlarge 6×8, but you should be in there somewhere. YOU are a part of this holiday season too, and your children want to remember YOU just the way you are. And guaranteed, 10 years from now you will wonder why you judged yourself so harshly back then. You can do it! Take a photo of yourself today. Your family will thank you for it!

Want to see more of my December Daily? See a complete list of posts here.

This entry was posted in Mini Album and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted December 7, 2012 at 9:14 am | Permalink

oh, i love your challenge and your uplifting words!!!! thank you! you are beautiful too!

• Posted December 7, 2012 at 10:22 am | Permalink

Thanks Julie! We women need to embrace our perfectly imperfect selves more often. 🙂

2. Posted December 7, 2012 at 9:25 am | Permalink

Your album looks awesome! I just wanted to let you know that I do a “Friday Finds” on my blog where I feature great finds I come across on the internet. Your blog and “Inspiration to Creation” is one of my finds this week. I hope you don’t mind that I featured you and put a link to your videos and blog on there. Have a great day!

• Posted December 7, 2012 at 10:22 am | Permalink

Wow, thanks Debbie! You can share linky love any time! 🙂

3. Posted December 7, 2012 at 10:59 am | Permalink

Love your page, looks like a fun field trip 🙂

4. Posted December 7, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Permalink

This is coming right along. I am really liking the divided page protectors.

• Posted December 7, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

Thanks Laura! I’m loving them too. Makes things so quick and easy!

5. Posted December 7, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Permalink
  6. Posted December 7, 2012 at 5:15 pm | Permalink

Fantastic December Daily pages! I love the Ali Edwards journaling cards… I need to purchase those. They really look great in your album!

• Posted December 7, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Permalink

Thanks Erin! I love them too. Ali makes such awesome stuff!