December Daily 2012 {Day 2}

Day 2 of December Daily was a simple one. Our biggest event of the day was attending church. I kept it simple with only two photos, both taken on my phone.

Because of the nature of using divided page protectors my layout is flipped each day. Some days the full size photo is on the left and then next day it’s on the right. I love the variety that brings into my album!

I kept day 2 even simpler by using only one 4×6 photo rather than a collage. Somedays I have many photos to use, other days I want to highlight just one. I love that by using photo collage templates I can have lots of variety in the number of photos I use!

Another way I am keeping my December Daily simple is by writing only a few short statements for my journaling. I know what I’m going to do if there is a day that I have more to say but for now, these little 3×4 journaling cards are more than enough!

I was trying to snap a photo of my son standing on his chair to see the advent vignette going on up front. Instead I happened to catch him waving at his Dad in the choir and his Dad waving back. LOVE that I caught this little moment. Even though I have other photos this one was my favorite so I wanted to make it the focus. Flexibility people, it’s all about flexibility!

My other favorite part about our Sunday mornings at church is the time we spend with family. My heart melts to see my oldest sitting on his Nana’s lap. Love capturing these connections!

Want to see more of my December Daily? See a complete list of posts here.

This entry was posted in Mini Album and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted December 3, 2012 at 9:56 am | Permalink

I loved that you got the picture of your son waving at his Dad. That is so sweet.

• Posted December 3, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

I love that too Heather. Makes me smile every time I look at it!

2. Posted December 3, 2012 at 10:22 am | Permalink

Looks great! This is such a fun project.

• Posted December 3, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

Thanks Barbara! I love doing it!

3. Posted December 3, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

Great pages! Love that you remembered to take pics at church! Every time I mean to I end up forgetting!

• Posted December 3, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

Thanks Erin! I totally forgot to bring my good camera, so I snapped a few on my phone. Love that an iPhone can take such quality pics! Good enough to print at 6×8!

4. Posted December 3, 2012 at 4:20 pm | Permalink

I would never think to take a picture at church…but why not? Great idea and lovely memories.

• Posted December 3, 2012 at 10:22 pm | Permalink

I only take pics during church with my phone or small point and shoot. I make sure the sound is off so there is no click because I never want to interrupt the worship. That being said, I’m on the technology/promotions team at my church so they are pretty used to me snapping photos. 🙂

5. Posted December 3, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Permalink