December Daily 2012 {Day 1}

Let the December Daily madness begin! Once December 1st rolls around this here blog of mine is pretty much December Daily all the time. πŸ™‚ I just love the process of creating this yearly December mini album! Can’t wait to see how the month progresses. If you missed it, you can see my foundation pages hereΒ or you can check out last year’s posts here.

I wanted to keep my December Daily fairly simple this year. Using the Sn@p album with divided page protectors is one way I’m doing that. The other way is that I did all my paper crafting part before hand. Now it’s just a matter of dropping in my pictures and writing a few words. Loving that already!

While there are lots of things going on today that IΒ could focus on, I’m choosing to focus on decorating our Christmas tree. I only tell one story a day during December Daily and I let that be enough.

But I’m not the kind of girl that can only do one or two pictures. πŸ™‚ So digi photo collages will be my friend this month!

These two cards are part of what I prepped ahead of time. So all I needed to do today was pull out the journaling card and record my story!

Ali created some 4×6 digi templates with these adorable Christmas labels. However, her cards didn’t have enough photo spots for me. So I took a different digi template and added her Christmas label onto it. Worked like a charm! So love this project!

This entry was posted in Mini Album and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted December 2, 2012 at 9:10 am | Permalink

Sometimes I have to remind myself to stick to that one story, I do think it’s more impact full that way. Just hard to remember when you’re in the thick of it. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing more!

• Posted December 2, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

It’s a good reminder for us all Wendy! I struggle with it too. πŸ™‚

2. Posted December 2, 2012 at 9:38 am | Permalink

Love the divided page protectors. Looks awesome!

• Posted December 2, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much Ruth! I really feel like they are going to help me keep up with it this Dec!

3. Posted December 2, 2012 at 11:51 am | Permalink

Your December Daily is looking great. I love the clean lines.
    I am going to check out your earlier posts on your DD.
    I am thinking of doing a separate one for each of my girls this year. Because they are older teens or adults they all have their own things they do. So I am sneaking photos from their FB pages and doing it secretly.
    At least thats the plan πŸ™‚

• Posted December 2, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Permalink

That sounds like such a fun idea Tracy! I can’t imagine keeping up with 2! But I bet your girls will love it in the end.

4. Posted December 2, 2012 at 12:00 pm | Permalink

Beautiful work! Wish I could focus on one thing:)

• Posted December 2, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Permalink

It can be hard, but it helps me keep up with it all. And I figure I can tell the other stories in my Project Life. πŸ™‚

5. Posted December 2, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Permalink

Wow, I love how your pages turned out – that photo of your tree really looks great!!

• Posted December 2, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much Emily!

6. Posted December 2, 2012 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

This looks fantastic! I am using divided pockets as well and I love the idea of using the templates to include more photos, will have to look in to that! Thanks for sharing!

• Posted December 2, 2012 at 3:59 pm | Permalink

Thanks Jodie! I’m totally in love with those templates! Use them ALL.THE.TIME!

7. Posted December 2, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Permalink

Looks great and your tree is spectacular! πŸ™‚

8. Posted December 2, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Permalink

Adorable!! I try to stick to one story a day also. These are super cute photos & that’s so nice that you made it simple for yourself, what an awesome set up πŸ™‚ It looks great!!

9. Posted December 2, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Permalink

Love your album! I wanted a sn@p album for this but I didn’t get one in time. Can’t wait to see your traditions!

• Posted December 2, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Permalink