Project Life {Weeks 42-43}

Just a note…when playing catch up on Project Life it helps to actually look at which weeks you’ve already done. Otherwise you might accidentally do week 41 for a second time. Not that I did that or anything…

Turns out I actually had more photos than I realized. So some of the ones I used in Week 41 round two were actually new ones. Go figure. 🙂

But let’s just pretend that didn’t happen and move on to week 42. Once again I’m consolidating one week down to a one page spread. I seem to be taking less photos lately. One benefit of that is it doesn’t take up as much room in my super full album!

Week 43 is the first full size spread I’ve done in awhile. Guess I remembered to pick up my camera a few more times. 🙂

My boy and his team won their first soccer championship! I was so proud of them! They really showed improvement this season!

But the highlight of my week was attending my first book signing. I feel so lucky to have had this experience. And so proud of this little book I wrote! Dreams do come true!

Monica

This entry was posted in Project Life and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted November 6, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

“Otherwise you might accidentally do week 41 for a second time.” Duly noted!haha
    Great job on catching up!

• Posted November 6, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

Hope I can help you avert a disastrous repeating of a week. 🙂 Haha

2. Posted November 6, 2012 at 7:30 pm | Permalink

I have to have a sticky note in front of me reminding me what week I’m working on, otherwise I just know I would do the same thing. Congrats on your book signing! How exciting.

3. Posted November 7, 2012 at 9:20 am | Permalink

This has come along very well. Great that you stuck to it. I am giving it some serious thought as a xmas present for me.

4. Posted November 7, 2012 at 9:49 pm | Permalink

It always makes me feel more “normal” to find others have those similar oops events! I am always so pleased to see those of you with young children working on these books from average daily life. Monica, how fun to see the pictures of your book signing! Woohoo! Congratulations!

5. Lia B
    Posted December 18, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

Ok question..if someone wanted to start PL and had NOTHING yet. What would you suggest you must have to get started? I see on amazon everything is sold seperately. What do yo suggest for someone just starting out?
    Thanks in advance 🙂
    Lia

• Posted December 18, 2012 at 4:41 pm | Permalink

I would say all you need is a core kit, some divided page protectors (I like Design A), and a 3 ring 12×12 binder (any kind would work, doesn’t have to be PL brand). Have fun choosing your products and getting started on PL!

• Lia B