We Are Going to Disney!

I showed you the Disney Countdown Calendar we are using to count the days until we leave for the most magical place on earth. Today I wanted to share with you the moment we told our boys we are going to Disney. I love the way my oldest keeps covering his face and the way my youngest can’t stop smiling! I’ve probably watched this video 50 times already. ๐Ÿ™‚ Love having this memory documented!!ย (Check outย everything Disneyย on Scrap Inspired)

This entry was posted in Disney, Video and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. madeline
    Posted September 12, 2012 at 8:27 am | Permalink

Awwww! What a wonderful reaction to capture! Great idea for the countdown too!

• Posted September 12, 2012 at 9:57 am | Permalink

Thanks Madeline! I can’t seem to stop watching the video. ๐Ÿ™‚ Their reaction just makes me so happy!

2. Posted September 12, 2012 at 8:36 am | Permalink

That’s adorable! They look so excited.
    We did something similar one year with our boys … except we didn’t tell them until we were leaving. It was so much fun.

• Posted September 12, 2012 at 9:58 am | Permalink

We thought about waiting until the morning of but since we have to get them up really early to catch our plane (and my totally observant 7 yr old would notice that his clothes were missing from his closet) we decided to go with a week before. Now we can tell them Mickey is watching and hopefully get good behavior this week. HaHa!

3. Heather D
    Posted September 12, 2012 at 8:46 am | Permalink

So cool! Hope everyone has fun!

4. danielle_nl
    Posted September 14, 2012 at 6:01 am | Permalink

they are so sweet! I love how your oldest says, I never knew we are going to Disney! Now that is a surprise. Have a great time together.

• Posted September 14, 2012 at 7:54 am | Permalink

I loved that part too Danielle! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks so much, I know we will!

5. Ruby
    Posted September 14, 2012 at 9:50 am | Permalink

Priceless! Thanks for sharing.

One Trackback

• By Project Life {Weeks 36-38} on October 3, 2012 at 7:01 am

[…] At the end of this week, we told our boys about our pending trip to Disney. You can see their reaction here. […]