Project Life {Week 31}

I kept things quick and simple this week…seems to be the theme of my summer! I did all my journaling on the photos to save time and space. (Want to know how I do it? Check out this tutorial) I also used lots of photo templates. Just LOVE those things!

I decided to re-create one of my favorite Project Life spreads where I documented the shows my husband and I love to watch. This time I documented my boys favorite tv shows!

To get the photos I simply google the name of each show. I drag the image onto my desktop, size it in Photoshop Elements, and print it out. My boys got so excited to see all their favorite shows in the Project Life album. And I really like documenting this part of their everyday life.

Once again, I’m linking up at The Mom Creative. Tons of Project Life inspiration over there!

PS Want to know more about how I use Photoshop Elements? I’ve got lots of tutorials! Check them out!

Supplies (click on images for links to products):

This entry was posted in Project Life and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted August 7, 2012 at 8:33 am | Permalink

What a great idea to include the kids’ favorite shows! Must add that to my list of things to include in my PL book 🙂

• Posted August 7, 2012 at 8:57 am | Permalink

Thanks Ashley! I think it turned out so cute!

2. Posted August 7, 2012 at 8:38 am | Permalink

What a great idea to document your favorite shows! I love Wipe Out -it always leaves me laughing!

• Posted August 7, 2012 at 8:58 am | Permalink

THanks Chantel! My boys and my husband are obsessed with Wipeout. 🙂

3. Posted August 7, 2012 at 9:58 pm | Permalink

I love how you included the kids shows, I’ve been meaning to do that!

• Posted August 8, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Permalink

Thanks Katie! I really love how it turned out too, as do my boys!

4. Posted August 9, 2012 at 11:32 am | Permalink

that’s a cute way to document the kids’ current favorite shows!

5. ErinK.
    Posted August 16, 2012 at 8:09 pm | Permalink

I love this idea! I just started PL but will so be doing this!!! Thanks for sharing such a great idea. I am a new follower…over from Debbie Hodge podcast! Loved by the way!!!

• Posted August 17, 2012 at 8:54 am | Permalink

Hi Erin! So glad you stopped by! And I love to see your version of this in your PL when you get it done! Leave me a link and I’ll come check it out. 🙂