Project Life {Week 22}

Summer has truly begun around here. First time at the pool, and first summer vacation…tons of fun!

Photo heavy…light journaling…just how I rolled this week. 🙂

Have I mentioned before how much I love these 4×6 digital templates? LOVE THEM! I use them All…The…TIME! I may need to do a tutorial about how they work…I’ll just add that to my to do list. 🙂

I often use my punches on my PL grid cards. I love using the negative as a journal card. I back it with paper, and then this time I added a stamped sentiment as well. Love how this one turned out!

I also had fun stamping to create a journaling card all about water play!

This week had an insert documenting our summer vacation. We took a weekend trip to Branson MO with our best friends.

I had so many photos there wasn’t really room for a title block. So I made a little embellishment cluster and then added a tab to the side of the insert for the title. And yet, this is only a few of the pics I took! I see a mini in my future! 🙂

The back included many more photos from our trip. So much fun!

I filled the right page with several every day moments, and one pretty special one!

One day during nap time my oldest decided he wanted to build a bat cave. So once his brother woke up they got to work. I just love their creativity!

But I just couldn’t document this week without including a picture from my webinar with Layout a Day “Washi Tape Wahoo.” A whopping 857 people registered for my class. I had so much fun, and felt so blessed to have so many wonderful people interested in taking my class! What a great week this was!

This entry was posted in Project Life and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted June 5, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Permalink

Oh! I just LOVE how you used a punch on the grid card with paper behind it. Genius!

And that washi tape card, love that. I need to do something like that to show off my washi tape, too! 🙂

Great layout 🙂

• Posted June 5, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

Thanks Melissa! I love finding ways to use those “trash” pieces. 🙂 And I just love washi tape…can’t help showing it off! Thanks for stopping by!

2. Posted June 5, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Permalink

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for sharing your PL spread! It’s lovely – so many wonderful family photos.
    Ronnie xo

• Posted June 5, 2012 at 9:03 pm | Permalink

Thank you for stopping by and commenting Ronnie!!

3. Karen Freeman
    Posted June 6, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Permalink

Hi Monica – you should be very proud of 857 people registering for your webinar – it was worth it! I had a couple of technical glitches but got to watch your video though which was awesome. I was sure I was getting your newsletter as mentined above in the Ella giveaway post but it looks like I must of just been coming over to visit! Thanka again for a great webinar and cool ideas – now just to get me some washi tape! Cheers Karen (aka Mudgie)

• Posted June 6, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much Karen! I’m glad you enjoyed it!

4. Posted June 6, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

Love your pages. That little camera in a circle and the washi rainbow is gorgeous. Will keep an eye out for your tutorial !!

• Posted June 6, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much! When the replay of my washi tutorial becomes available I’ll link it up! 🙂