I almost can’t believe I’m saying this…but I’m thankful for baseball season. Well, now that’s in writing so I won’t forget I felt that way, once at least! I love that baseball happens mostly after school is out. Things feel so much more relaxed than during soccer or basketball. Games happen during the week so I have a few Saturdays again. And the boys are SO DARN CUTE in their uniforms. Not to mention the fact that I actually understand the game (which always helps).
PS Want to join me on the journey of documenting your gratitude? Check out my self paced class Gratitude Documented and get started today!
PPS After this post went up I came across this Blog Your Heart post by Stephanie Howell and I realized that I blog a piece of my heart every Thursday. But I wanted to add more so I’m here to update today’s post…
- Summer is now officially here and while I am so ready for the more relaxed pace I am also a little bit sad about losing time alone. Full time mom for two months with no consistant breaks has me in a bit of a funk. Total opposite emotions from when I was a teacher!
- My scrap room is a MESS and it is seriously messing up my creative mojo. Can’t even think in there. Hoping today will be the day to get it clean.
- Feeling like I’m on the brink in this blogging business but I’m not quite sure how to tip the scale. Makes my brain tired trying to figure out all the hows in this thing called entrepreneurship.
- I have ideas for so many things, just need to get them down and then take the first step with at least one of them!
- Lots of time spent sitting outside with neighbors while kids play and grown-ups chat. Probably my all time favorite thing about this time of year. Love that we truly live in a community of people that care about my kids! Such an awesome feeling.
Thanks for taking an extra minute to read what is on my heart today! And be sure to check out Stephanie’s blog your heart post! Lots more people sharing their heart out there!