Project Life {Week 15}

This week I really only highlighted a couple of stories. It’s very photo centered and simple. Love the flexibility of this project!

This week I mainly focused on family, Easter, and girls night out with my friend Lyda.

On Easter Sunday I got the chance to take some photos of my adorable niece and nephew! Loving the new Amy Tangerine Sketchbook products, like this super cute camera (linked below)!

LOVE this shot of the cousins together! I decided to spread it across the entire length of the page.

I captured my boys messing around with each other. SoΒ classicallyΒ BOYS! πŸ™‚ I found these random letter stickers that I had misted once upon a time and loved it as a title!

Then comes the Easter inserts. Even though we dyed eggs in Week 14 I decided to keep all the Easter stuff together and insert it in Week 15 when Easter actually happened. I kept some paper towel with egg dye on it to use as the background for the title. Love how it looks!

This year my boys had lots of questions for the Easter Bunny so my oldest wrote him a note asking if he was real and what he looked like. Not wanting to deal with the “are you real” question I Photoshopped a picture of the Easter Bunny into our living room. They thought it was so cool to have a photo of the Easter Bunny. Although my oldest said, “that looks like a costume…he’s not real.” So I guess I wasn’t as tricky as I thought! HA! πŸ™‚

Once again, lots more photos than story. Just a few journaling tags here and there.

Thursday my friend Lyda and I had a girls night out. In addition to dinner we got to see a free screening of “The Lucky One” with Zac Efron. I think I may have a new crush! πŸ˜‰ After seeing the film I was given a mini poster. It’s still sitting on my nightstand. HaHa!

This week I was asked to step in for one of the True Scrap instructors that was suddenly unable to participate. I created the class from scratch, put together the project, videoed it, and created handouts in a matter of days. Next week I get to present it! I’M SO EXCITED! I just had to document that moment! (It’s not too late to sign up to participate in True Scrap 3 if you want to join me!)

If you want to see more Project Life ideas visit The Mom Creative!

SuppliesΒ (click on images for links to products):

This entry was posted in Project Life and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted April 17, 2012 at 7:39 am | Permalink

Great pages Monica – and how exciting about True Scrap! Hope it all goes well!

• Posted April 17, 2012 at 7:54 am | Permalink

Thanks Sarah! Me too! πŸ™‚

2. Posted April 17, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Permalink

Great add in using the paper towel with the egg dye and the wire dipper. It’s perfect for that set. Great pages this week.

• Posted April 17, 2012 at 8:34 pm | Permalink

Thanks Andrea! I was so excited I thought to save it!

3. Posted April 17, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Permalink

fun pages…and so fun that you photoshoped the easter bunny, that is something you will tell them and laugh about later in life :)…congrats on ‘a dream come true’! I’m sure it will be amazing

• Posted April 17, 2012 at 8:35 pm | Permalink

I hope so April! I hope they don’t get mad at me for being a fraud! πŸ˜‰ HaHa!

4. Posted April 17, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Permalink

Oh my gosh, I love your layouts! The Easter stuff looks great and the paper towel is such a fun touch. I have to ask…was the movie as amazing as it looks? Zac Effron is so stinkin adorable, I don’t know if I can handle watching the movie! (but I’m totally going to!) So exciting about the class you get to instruct! Hope the presentation goes well!

• Posted April 17, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Permalink

Thanks Sara! It was really good. Although if you’ve seen the preview, you’ve pretty much seen the movie. And Zac was…mmmmmmmmmmmm! πŸ™‚ You should totally see it!

5. Posted April 18, 2012 at 7:03 am | Permalink

I wish I could do True Scrap…sounds fabulous, but I will be away this weekend πŸ™ I love love love your lil’ sibling lovin’ photo….so cute, and that looks awesome spread long ways across like that πŸ˜‰

• Posted April 18, 2012 at 7:40 am | Permalink

I wish you could too Kelli! You know, the price gets you free replays for life…even if you can’t do it live. But I totally understand not wanting to watch it all in replays. Lain also sells the classes a la carte after the fact if there is one in particular you are interested in. πŸ™‚ Hope you have a great weekend!

6. Posted April 18, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Permalink

really nice pages, so much detail. fabulous, thanks so much for sharing.

• Posted April 18, 2012 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much Helen!

7. Posted April 18, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

Your pages look great. I love all your photos, especially the one of your boys wrestling! I really like how you included something about yourself, and how you separate your m&ms…I like to do that too (group them by colour)! So much more fun that way πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing your pages!

• Posted April 18, 2012 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

So nice to know I’m not the only crazy M&M eater out there! πŸ™‚ Thanks Fiona!

8. Posted April 18, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Permalink

Love how you included the Paas label and the dunker. Great idea!