Project Life 2012

I’ve been reading a lot about Project Life lately. After all the fun I’ve had this past year with Week in the Life, my 120 Days album, and December Daily I had a feeling that I might just enjoy Project Life too. I put it on my Christmas wish list and my mom came through!

I don’t have the page protectors yet, so for now I’ll just have to show you the layout of my title page.

Isn’t it pretty?!?! I’m in love with the Cobalt Edition! I think my favorite card is that twenty 12 one!

I had fun with the tone on tone quality of our last name on the card. Lots of color on this page so a white on white word doesn’t conflict with all the color.

For the middle row I added pictures of my family. I also added our ages. Those two boys just make me smile. But I may be a bit biased.

On the bottom row the only thing I added was an arrow. Love me some orange and yellow.

I’m hoping to complete a layout at least twice a month. If I’m able to do one a week that’s great, but I’m not going to get worked up about it if I can’t. I’ll keep you posted as I go! Any one else doing Project Life??

This entry was posted in Project Life and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted January 6, 2012 at 10:11 am | Permalink

I’m doing it too & its my first time. So excited. I just had a post fo live a bit ago with my title page. Really love how colorful your page is. Looking forward to seeing your updates!

• Posted January 6, 2012 at 10:47 am | Permalink

I’ll have to check out your title page Danielle! I’m really excited for this project too! I actually screamed when I opened the box. :) Can’t wait to work on week 1! :)

2. Posted January 6, 2012 at 10:40 am | Permalink

I’m doing Project Life! I did it last year too and loved it! One thing I’m doing differently this year, though, is to do my weeks on a “weekly” basis rather than a “daily” basis. By the end of the year, I just couldn’t seem to remember to take a picture EVERY day! LOL! With 3 little ones in the house (ages 7, 5 & 16 mos.) I think it’ll be a bit easier if I can just focus on a week’s summary of events/happenings rather than stressing about the daily stuff! I think you’ll love how easy it is to just slip pictures in without having to worry too much about the layout/design!
    I just noticed you have a Keaton…our oldest has the same name, but spelled Keitan! :)

• Posted January 6, 2012 at 10:49 am | Permalink

I’m totally going to do the weekly thing too Melissa! That’s what I did on my 120 days album and it worked so well for me. I’ve never seen that spelling for Keaton/Keitan! When I shared his name I had someone tell me, “well he’ll never meet anyone else with his name that’s for sure!” I knew there were more Keaton’s out there! :)

3. Posted January 6, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Permalink

Monica I love the white on white on your title page. Can’t wait to see more of your PL pages. I love the project. And congrats on Take Twelve. I was excited to see your name on the list too! :) Looks like we’ll be “seeing” a lot of each other on the web this year. :)

• Posted January 6, 2012 at 9:14 pm | Permalink

Thanks Margie! I thought the same thing when I saw your name! Congrats to you as well! OLW, Take Twelve, LOAD, and Twelve too! We are going to be busy girls! ;)