December Daily 2011 {Day 6}

I almost forgot to do December Daily today! This afternoon I realized I hadn’t taken any photos. So I looked around me, grabbed my phone, and easily captured the story of the day…my sick boy!

I’m certainly hoping that hand sanitizer will be the magic of this season. I don’t want anyone else to get sick! Especially ME! 😉

I didn’t even move the bottle to capture this photo. It was sitting on the table next to me with the tree in the background. Just composed, and snapped.

I added some Ali Edwards word art to the photo of my son. I don’t know about you, but towels are my friend when it comes to protecting the furniture and the floor from stomach bugs!

Added some journaling and a strip of patterned paper and I was done. 15 min from start to finish! Fast scrapping is the ONLY way I’m going to be able to keep up with December Daily, especially with a sick kid on my hands!

This entry was posted in Mini Album and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted December 7, 2011 at 12:46 am | Permalink

I know…it is all about keep the rest of from the bugs that goes around before Christmas…and there are a lot of them:)
    Cute entry!

• Posted December 7, 2011 at 7:22 am | Permalink

Tell me about it! One christmas a few years ago we all had the stomach bug on Christmas morning. We were pathetic laying on the ground trying to open presents. Hope that doesn’t happen again! At least it’s still early in the month!

2. Posted December 7, 2011 at 1:26 am | Permalink

This is not as fun as the other dailys, but very real. I’ve got a bug myself which is slowing my crafty productivity (grrr). I hope your lil’ guy feels better soon and that the Germ-X works for keeping the rest of the family healthy! 🙂 ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

• Posted December 7, 2011 at 7:24 am | Permalink

Ooooo yuck Jen! I hope you feel better!!!

3. Posted December 7, 2011 at 2:59 am | Permalink

Poor little guy! I feel your pain- my December Daily Day 5 was about my sick daughter!

• Posted December 7, 2011 at 7:24 am | Permalink

It sure is that time of year! I hope your little one is doing better today!

4. Posted December 7, 2011 at 3:11 am | Permalink

awwww – hope your little guy is feeling better – and yes, hope the sanitizer does its magic!

Love that you included this in your album

• Posted December 7, 2011 at 7:26 am | Permalink

Thanks Kelly! He’s still sick this morning and missing another day of school. 🙁 Still crossing my fingers that no one else gets it!

3 Trackbacks