Mickey Madness

Our Mickey extravaganza occurred today. (Check out everything Disney on Scrap Inspired) From the music, to the food, to the games we went Mickey all the way.

For our games we had our very own Toodles to bring the Mouskatools we needed during the party.  I bought the round box at Hobby Lobby and used my Cricut to cut all the pieces.  Our “tools” all fit inside easily.

So I’m a big fan of themes.  All our food had Mickey and friends titles.

I used more scrapbooking techniques and tools for the goodie bags.  I made every child a water bottle.  I bought the aluminum bottles at Target in their dollar section.  I then got Mickey Mouse rub-ons and added them to the bottles.  I also bought some Sharpie paint pens to write the children’s names on their bottles.

I put all the goodies in these cute red bags.  I made buttons with my cricut and used them to close the bags.

If these smiles are any indication, I think the party was a hit!

This entry was posted in Birthday, Disney and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Lisa B
    Posted July 6, 2010 at 6:50 am | Permalink

WOW! You did alot of work! Everything came out fabulous. I to love themes and got my first chance with my twins 1st bday. I picked watermelons to match an outfit that I got for them.

2. Monica
    Posted April 8, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Permalink

Just a note: It's been a year and the water bottles still look great! Rub-ons are in tact as are the names I wrote in Sharpie paint pens. And we wash them in the dishwasher regularly. I'm pleasantly surprised at how well they have held up. Just had to share!

3. Monica
    Posted July 18, 2011 at 9:08 am | Permalink

4. Posted March 28, 2014 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

I love this idea, my little one is in love with Mickey but more importantly TOODLES!! It is really hard to find anything with toodles on it, so I found this page and I am in love just a little curious on how you used toodles at your party and mouskatools? I am absolutely floored at how amazing he looks!! Love the ideas you have come up with! You are amazing!

• Posted March 28, 2014 at 9:40 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much Tiffany! I had all the Mouskatools inside the box. So whenever we went to a new activity they would get a tool from the box. So the big floor puzzle required magnifying glasses, and the pin the tail on Pluto had the blindfold in the box, etc. The kids had a lot of fun with the whole thing. Hope you have fun at your little one’s party!

5. Lee Anne
    Posted May 27, 2014 at 4:12 pm | Permalink

Did you make the Mickey ears?

One Trackback

• […] time each year I share with you all my preparations for my boys’ birthday parties. (Remember Mickey and Diego?) This year will be no different. I’ll share as we go. You can even follow my […]